- Heat oil and saute Kelly’s Beef Pastrami Luncheon Meat until fragrant. Set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté onions until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook until soft. Season with salt, pepper, cumin and paprika.
- Crack eggs into the mixture, cook for 2-3 minutes until set.
- Arrange on serving plate. Place Kelly Beef Pastrami Luncheon Meat and garnish with parsley and rocket leaves.
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 280g Kelly’s Beef Pastrami Luncheon Meat, cut into cubes
- 120g onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp paprika
- 2 stalks chopped parsley
- 60g rocket leaves
- some salt and pepper to taste