- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Add eggs and fry until foamy. Add garlic and Kelly’s Picante Luncheon Ham, stir fry for about 1 min until fragrant.
- Add cooked rice and curry powder. Stir fry for 5 mins. Season with fish sauce. Add spring onions and toss.
- Add diced pineapples and toss well. Serve with condiments.
This recipe is suitable for:
Golden Bridge Pork Luncheon Meat Assorted Flavours
Kelly’s Luncheon Ham 100g
Kelly’s Luncheon Ham – Healthier Choice Pork/ Chicken
Kelly’s Luncheon Meat 200g
Kelly’s Iberico Luncheon Ham
Kelly’s Truffle Pork Ham
- 8 tbsp Oil
- 2 nos Eggs
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 80 g Kelly’s Picante Luncheon Ham (diced)
- 600 g Cooked Rice
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 stalk Spring Onions (chopped)
- 200 g Fresh Pineapples (diced)
- 1⁄2 no Red Onion (medium, sliced)
- 2 pcs Chilli Padi (sliced)
- 10 g Pork Floss
- 40 g Cashew Nuts (roasted)
- Some Coriander Leaves