- Divide cooked pasta into four portions.
- Heat oil, sauté onion until fragrant. Add garlic and sichuan pickled vegetables. Fry until fragrant. Add shiitake mushrooms and Kelly’s Chicken Lyoner. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Season with light soya sauce, fermented bean paste, ketchup and sugar.
- Place mixture on pasta. Garnish with shredded cucumber, coriander leaves and spring onion.
This recipe is suitable for:
Golden Bridge Pork Luncheon Meat Assorted Flavours
Kelly’s Luncheon Ham – Healthier Choice Pork/ Chicken
Kelly’s Luncheon Ham 100g
Kelly’s Luncheon Meat 200g
Kelly’s Iberico Luncheon Ham
Kelly’s Truffle Pork Ham
- 500 g Angel Hair Pasta (cooked)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 100 g Onion (sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 100 g Sichuan Pickled Vegetables, (soaked & sliced)
- 30 g Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced)
- 400 g Kelly’s Chicken Lyoner (cut into strips)
- 4 tbsp Fermented Bean Paste
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
- 60 g Cucumber (shredded)
- Some Coriander Leaves
- Some Spring Onion (chopped)