- Steep chicken in ginger juice. Season with concentrated chicken stock and chinese cooking wine. Add cornstarch and toss well. Add sesame oil and toss evenly.
- On a steaming plate, arrange each piece of chicken alternated with a piece of Kelly’s Bacon Bits Luncheon Ham. Steam for 20 mins.
- Garnish with vegetables, wolfberries and spring onions.
This recipe is suitable for:
Golden Bridge Pork Luncheon Meat Assorted Flavours
Kelly’s Luncheon Ham – Healthier Choice Pork/ Chicken
Kelly’s Luncheon Ham 100g
Kelly’s Luncheon Meat 200g
Kelly’s Iberico Luncheon Ham
Kelly’s Truffle Pork Ham
- 320 g Boneless Chicken (cut into bite size)
- 2 tbsp Old Ginger Juice
- 1 tsp Concentrated Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Chinese Cooking Wine (Shao Xing Jiu)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 200 g Kelly’s Bacon Bits Luncheon Ham (slice)
- 100 g Vegetables (blanched)
- 15 g Wolfberries, soaked in Chinese Cooking Wine
- Some Spring Onions