- Heat oil in a claypot or deep frying pan on high heat.
- Add sliced shallots and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute till release of aromatics.
- Add chopped chicken chunks (skin down) and add to pot. Stir fry gently for 30 seconds.
- Next, add the sliced Golden Bridge Pork Liver sausage, Golden Bridge XO Lean sausage and 2 to 3 pieces of rock sugar. Gently stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add a cup of water and a quick stir.
- Cover the lid and turn down to the lowest heat setting, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, open the lid and add a dash of salt and Chinese cooking wine.
- Off the heat. Ready to serve.
- 1 Golden Bridge XO Lean sausage (sliced)
- 2 Golden Bridge Pork Liver sausage (sliced)
- 1 Kampong chicken (chopped into large chunks)
- 8 shallots (smashed/finely sliced)
- 3 thick slices of old ginger
- 2 to 3 pieces of rock sugar
- 1/2 cup of Chinese cooking wine
- 1 cup of water
- A dash of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil