- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan or wok on high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add white onions and saute till softened or translucent, about 1 minute.
- Continue to stir fry on high heat and add the diced carrots, white cabbage, canned corn, chicken and Golden Bridge XO Lean sausage.
- When the sausage has started to curl and release its’ oil, add the prawns and green apple. Continue to stir fry.
- Add in the brown rice and sesame seeds. Toss all the ingredients together.
- Drizzle worchester sauce, soya sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, chopped coriander. Continue to toss the rice for another 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, and add extra toasted sesame seeds on top if desired. Ready to serve.
This recipe is suitable for:
Golden Bridge XO Lean Sausage
Golden Bridge Foods Waxed Sausage [Bundle of 2]
Golden Bridge Singapore Orchids Series Waxed Sausages [Singapore Set] CNY Special Bundle
Golden Bridge XO Sausage (XOM) 250g and Chicken Wine Sausage 250g – Bundle of 2
Golden Bridge XO Waxed Sausage (XOM) 250g
- 2 Golden Bridge XO Lean Sausage (peeled and cut to small dices or thinly sliced)
- 300 gram or 1 cup of Chicken leg (diced, blanched to cook)
- 200 gram or 1 cup small Tiger prawns (de-shelled and cleaned)
- 250 gram or 1 cup cooked/overnight brown rice
- 180 gram or 1 cup White onion (chopped)
- 160 gram or 1 cup Canned corn
- 120 gram or 1 cup White cabbage (diced)
- 150 gram or 1/2 cup Carrot (small dices)
- 100 gram or 1/2 cup Dry radish (Cai po), rinsed before use
- 1 Green apple (diced)
- 10 gram Coriander leaf (chopped)
- 65 gram or 1/2 cup Toasted white and black sesame seed
- 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- A pinch of White pepper