- Boil a pot of water, and put a glass bowl on top to create a water bath. Melt the milk chocolate and dark chocolate in the bowl.
- Add Golden Bridge XO Lean sausage and whipping cream into the chocolate mixture. Whisk the mixture to mix it evenly.
- Carefully remove the bowl, and pour the mixture into a deep dish. Put the chocolate mix into the freezer and chill it for 30 minutes.
- Remove chocolate mix from freezer. With an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop a small portion of the chocolate mixture and shape it into a ball.
- Coat the chocolate ball with Hershey’s cocoa powder.
This recipe is suitable for:
Golden Bridge XO Lean Sausage
Golden Bridge XO Sausage (XOM) 250g and Chicken Wine Sausage 250g – Bundle of 2
Golden Bridge XO Waxed Sausage (XOM) 250g
Golden Bridge Singapore Orchids Series Waxed Sausages [Singapore Set] CNY Special Bundle
Golden Bridge Foods Waxed Sausage [Bundle of 2]
- 2 Golden Bridge XO Lean sausage (pre-blanched, pat dry and finely chopped before use)
- 100 gram Hershey’s cocoa powder unsweetened
- 100 gram or 1/2 block Cadbury Gold dark chocolate 70% intensity
- 220 gram Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate original
- 130ml Emborg Whipping cream
- 1 cup berries (optional)