- Slice the button mushrooms in halves. Trim and cut the asparagus stems. Cut tomatoes into halves with top sides cut out.
- Sauté mushrooms for 3 mins, followed by baby asparagus. Add 3 tablespoons of water and cook for another 3 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat frying pan, lay Kelly’s Streaky Bacon and cook till crispy. Turn Kelly’s Streaky Bacon occasionally for even cooking. Set aside.
- Add two tablespoons of oil, put in tomatoes and cook till a little charred. Set aside.
- Pour milk into eggs and whip lightly.
- In the pan, add a cube of butter. When melted, pour in the egg mixture and stir constantly till scrambled eggs are fully cooked.
- Push the scrambled eggs aside. Put baby asparagus, button mushrooms, tomatoes and Kelly’s Streaky Bacon to pan, and serve hot.
- 10 halves Button Mushrooms
- 7 stalks Baby Asparagus
- 2 halves Tomatoes
- 3 slices Kelly’s Streaky Bacon
- 2 nos Eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 cube Butter
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- A pinch Salt
- A pinch Black pepper
- 1 loaf Croissant* (optional)