Cooking claypot rice at home is as simple as 1-2-3, with Golden Bridge Claypot Rice set. Follow our video guide to see how quick, easy and convenient it is to recreate this iconic hawker dish in the comforts of your own kitchen.
Ready to try? Get your set now!
Made in Singapore.
Golden Bridge Claypot Rice
- Waxed Duck Leg 130gx 1 pack
- XO Special Lean Sausage 110g x 1 Pair
- Stewed Pork Sliced 380g X 1 can
- Sweet Sauce 10g x 3 packs
- Jasmine White Rice 500g x 2 Packs (Special Promotion)
- Drain out the sauce from the pork slices, add 1 can (400g) of water into sauce.
- Weigh out 500g of rice, add water-sauce mixture from Step 1 into rice.
- Cut waxed duck leg, waxed sausages and sliced stewed pork into moderate sizes, place everything into a rice cooker and cook.
- Drizzle with sweet sauce, mix well.
- Claypot rice is ready to be served.
Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool and dry place. Cook before consumption.
Shiya Ong (verified owner) –
Cooked this for CNY reunion dinner. Portion is same as stated on box (for 6-8pax). I reserved the waxed duck for other dishes, but the claypot rice still turned out great! Convenient and easy for beginner cooks too.